The Investiture ceremony was witnessed by His Royal Majesty, King Alfred Papapereye Diete-Spiff, the Amanyanabo of Twon-Brass Kingdom, invited Dignitaries and Christian faithfuls.
Her Royal Majesty, Queen Evangelist, Dr. (Barr) Josephine A. Diete-Spiff JP, the Twon Ibe Opuyingibo 1, of Twon Brass Kingdom, is the Queen of Twon Brass Kingdom in Bayelsa state, the President of the Queens of the Niger Delta, wife of the Chairman of Bayelsa State Traditional Rulers Council, His Royal Highness, King Alfred Diette-Spiff, First Military Governor of Old Rivers State.
Born to Rev. (Dr) D. U. Akporero, an acclaimed writer and publisher and late Rev. (Mrs.) Florence Akporero, an educationist. Her Majesty, and Amazon of the Niger Delta as she is known is the first daughter of her parents.She has been described because of her several endeavours as A Royal Mother, A Legal Practitioner, an Advocate, Writer, Humanitarian, Educationist, Artist, Evangelist (Evangelical Majesty), Banker, Activist, Management Consultant, A Sportswoman, Lifelong Learner, Achiever Extra-ordinary, Scholar per Excellence, Born Leader and dogged supporter of Living Visions.
Dame Josephine Diete-Spiff achieved amongst other Educational Qualifications, Accolades and Awards.
* Doctor in Business Administration (Entrepreneurship) -Walden University, United States of America.
* Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) -University of Liverpool, United Kingdom.
* Bachelor of Laws – Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt.
* Barrister at Law – Nigerian Law School, Bwari, Abuja.
* Bachelor of Arts (Theatre) – University of Port Harcourt.
* Bachelor Certificate in Education (Early Childhood Administration, Management and Leadership)– Walden University United States
* Certification in Microfinance Banking – Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
* Licensed Management Consultant- The Institute of Management Consultants (IMC).
* Holds Certificates in Theatre Arts, French, Computer, and Christian Ministry.
* Woman of Gold Award for Excellence PSR.
* African News Magazine Merit Award for Excellence.
* Educational Leadership Award – Institute of Industrial Administration.
* Commissioned Evangelist of the Anglican Communion -Niger Delta North Diocese.
* Advocate for Maternal and Child Health Award – National Council Women Societies of Nigeria. (NCWS).
* Who is Who among Women in Nigeria Award – Hephzibah Unique Dimension.
* Woman of Excellence in Nigeria Award – Thisday Newspaper.
* The Nigerian Golden Jubilee Award for Excellence in Education – PSR.
* Award of Honour to the growth of Entrepreneurship and HR Development -AETMAN.
* Distinguished Service Award (DISA) as an Icon of Transformation- International Centre For Population & Development Activities (CIPA).
* Most Respected Women Professionals in Nigeria, Virtuous Amazon -The Guardian Newspaper.
* Gold Award for Selfless Service to Humanity -NEPAD Bayelsa State
* Golden Jubilee Nigerian Women Award for Leadership – Radio Nigeria.
* The Amazon of the Niger Delta Award – Uniport Alumni, Bayelsa State.
* Award of Honour as an Investor in Education – Celebrity Int. Education Festival.
* Golden Advocate Award for an immense contribution towards the progress of the Nigerian Child – African Children Emergency Foundation (ACEF).
* Award of Honour for Hosting the First-Ever Royal Queens of the Niger Delta Summit in Nigeria- Royal Queens of the Niger Delta Initiative.
* Award of Honour as the most outstanding Queen/Female Humanitarian of 2018 – Ijaw Women of Substance Worldwide.
* Award as a Kingdom Builder – God’s Heritage Ministry International.
* Lifetime Achievement Award for Humanitarian Services – Catholic Chaplaincy of the Nigeria Police Force: Our Lady of Victory Chaplaincy.
* Bayelsa Peace Queen of the Year 2019 Award
* Paul Harris Fellow – Rotary Foundation of Rotary International, Rotary Club of trans-Amadi District 9141, Nigeria and The Rotary Foundation
* Humanitarian Award for selfless Service– Rotary Foundation.
* The Department of English and Communications Art
(Ignatius Ajuru University of Education) Port Harcourt In Conjunction with English Language Teachers Association of Nigeria (ELTAN) an Award of Excellence in recognition of her outstanding achievements in Education and Human Development 2021.
Expressing her joy and happiness over the new call to higher duty, Dame Josephine Diete-Spiff has this to say “Knighthood at this time of my life is a call to higher service to God in defending the faith.
I therefore call on all Christians in Nigeria to support the Church both financially and otherwise by making judicious use of the talents, skills and the opportunities God has given them.”
While speaking with the press, the Chairman Bayelsa State Traditional Rulers Council and the Amayanabo of Twon-Brass Kingdom, HRM King Alfred Diete-Spiff, OFR said Queen Josephine’s conferment of knighthood was the culminating point of her service to God.
The first military governor of Rivers State admonished her to keep the flag flying, adding that service to God is everlasting.
“She is very religious. She is an Evangelist; called to minister in different churches, which she has done effectively. She has also been ordained by the Anglican before now as an Evangelist. All that and this is a culminating point of it and we are very proud of her.
“They said political power is temporarily, money power earthly but spiritual power is everlasting”, King Alfred added.
The member representing Nembe/Brass Federal Constituency at the National Assembly, Hon. Sunny Goli who was present at the occasion stressed the need for Christians to live a Christ-like life, saying that is the only way that guarantee heavenly kingdom on earth.
“It is a good thing for us to see our queen been conferred as a Knight of the Anglican Communion . It is a testimony that she has done well for herself and her people and that is why we are all here to celebrate with her in a moment of joy and we wish her all the best.
Also Commending Dame Josephine for her dedication to service to God and charitable gesture to the less privileged and elderly, the Secretary, Bayelsa State Traditional Rulers Wives Association, HRM Queen Deaconess Diongoli Bolou Tecy said her conferment as Knight is an upliftment to take her further.
“She has been in the course over the years reaching out, like they preached in the church today; a service unto God. She has been a wonderful giver. This is from the grassroot. She is a life giver. I have joined her to some communities to carry out her charity programs and she is excelling in it. No doubt, Jesus is taking her far. She will do exceedingly beautiful” Queen Diongoli said.
To God alone be all the glory.”