We Need No Airport, Ekow Simpson Tags Petition As Joke, Suggests Alternatives For Cape Coast Youth.
Renowned Blogger, YouTuber, CEO of Cape360.com And Ambassador for Cape Coast Metropolis Counters Cape Coast Oguaa Youth Petition, suggests other laudable alternatives that he thinks would be beneficial than an international airport for Cape Coast.
The Versatile blogger and Tourism YouTuber took to his Facebook page to make his opinion known about the demand for an International Airport some concerned youth in Cape Coast want the Government to construct in the Metropolis to help boost tourism and other economic activities.
In response to their petition, Ekow Simpson tagged it as a typical joke and suggested other alternatives.
Below is what he shared on his Facebook timeline;
A typical joke! #NoAirportNoVote
Fighting for at least one of these would have sounded wise.
1. Better Road to our tourist attractions
2. Events to occupy tourist to stay overnight when they visit.
3. Regulating the hotels here to offer better and standard services.
4. An industry /or body to aid youth start up businesses.
5. Since we have abundance of coconut in Central Region , we can request for a coconut oil industry; we can even export to other regions.
6. and others..
I am sorry but we need no airport.
Source: Sintim Media